I wanted to blog earlier, blog more. But to be honest the end of March was placed under the sign of frustration. Frustration in my body (imagine a month long PMS), frustration with my family, frustration at work, everywhere I looked frustration. Some of it came from me, some also came from external factors. It’s funny because I remember feeling the same way around this time last year.
And I didn’t want to set myself some April goals without dealing with that first.
My body is getting back on track. My family will never change and I talked to my boss about the rest.
Life is still not rainbow and butterflies at the moment, but I’m pretty happy and I am sharing it with a wonderful guy who happens to see the funny side when I get all grumpy / pout lipped.
In March I wanted to:
- Keep on improving my swimming (I’m doing round 2 of swimming lessons) I’ve made a ton of progress, my teacher said I was learning a lot of techniques really quick. Now I just need to practice, and then practice some more
- Loose another kg. I don’t know! The batteries in my balance died. To be honest though, it’s been a tough month food wise (see 1 month long PMS symptoms… So I’m not holding much hope here)
- Make the most of the end of winter. I’m trying not to think of Spring too much since it’s still really cold and snowy here. So I’m going to get out and ski while I still can! I went cross-country skiing a few times and took some ski lessons.
- Enjoy the longer day, walk Freddie more in the morning. Now that I can finally see in front of my feet in the morning I really ought to walk him longer! I’m still not doing so well in the morning but I’ve enjoyed going for long walks in the evening sun! He even went for a little swim in the pond the other day and got stranded on the ice on the other side. He didn’t want to swim back lol The things he does to chase the ducks hihi
In April I want to:
- Relax! I’ve been so tense lately, I can actually regularly can feel myself clenching my teeth…
- Keep on swimming, maybe squeeze in a last ski, and set up my home workout space again…
- Spring clean: My car (it’s a disaster zone) and my closet.
- Lose a kg!
- Make up my mind about this blog. I never thought I would have one of those professional massive blogs. But what I enjoyed from the start was the interaction with a (small but great) group of readers. Lately though, I’ve been slacking, reading but not commenting, not posting etc. And I miss it. But I also feel like I don’t have the time / energy. And I’ve been reading a lot more in French / French blogs. I need to decide whether or not I want this space to grow again.